Monday, July 24, 2006

Music that touches deep within....

Vaira muthu's poetry has always been real gems of poetic excellence...This is a wonderful video link that I came across ...most touching song about Amma,the selfless incarnation of love ...especially for all those who understand the language... and as always,SPB has sung it with unmatched sensitivity...that even language is nt really a barrier for anyone to sense the intensity of the emotions...
  • Aayiram
  • 4 Comments:

    At 1:06 PM, Blogger jac said...

    I have to be coming here to check you archives.

     
    At 2:13 AM, Blogger indianadoc said...

    >oh jac this is a much neglected blog...ws so much absorbed in my food interest that I pen here a word or two quite rarely...

     
    At 9:33 AM, Blogger b said...

    nice info here. i saw Nick Vujicic's video @ yutube few days back. we shud be thankful to god for what we have got.

    vairamuthu's words was touching. thanx again for the comments!

     
    At 1:40 PM, Blogger nmouse said...

    Came across this while writing about Vairamuthu. It's not just the words - it's the soothing touch on your tongue when you actually sing his lyrics/poetry. I'm learning Tamil script so I can read his poems - I know Malayalam so I can understand some of it if I can read the letters.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home